Customer Support Specialist
We are the scale-up that builds the financial services and payment experiences that users love!
As a pioneer and leader in Open Banking & Open Finance, we enable our 230 customers (fintechs, banks, insurance companies, SaaS solutions) to deliver exceptional experiences through our banking and payment connectivity API.
Neo-banks, investment apps, payment solutions, credit platforms, software editors: our API enables innovators to make everyday finance ever simpler, smoother and more accessible.
With the support of the Investment fund PSG Growth Equity (raising $35M in 2022), our ambition is to become the leader in Open Finance in Europe.
Powens is a multicultural team with 130 employees from all backgrounds. Four values are at the heart of our success:
- We are bold: we are audacious and value risk-taking ⚔️
- We are committed: we are engaged and involved in our daily work 🎯
- We work as a team: individualities are at the service of the collective 🤝
- We strive for the best: thinking things over is part of our culture 🚀
As a Customer Support Specialist you will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction on a daily basis. You will join the N1 and N2 technical support team, and will report directly to the Support Team Manager.
Your daily tasks will be :
- Qualify customer tickets and ensure they are properly prioritized
- Diagnose customer problems using the tools at your disposal
- Audit and resolve customer issues
- Liaise with developers for N3 requests
- Escalate customer expectations to developers
- Answer questions on the use of our API and make the documentation evolve
- Inform customers of product developments and patches
- Enrich the FAQ
- Helping with the onboarding of new customers as a technical referent
Tools used :
- Jira: ticketing & tasks management
- Graylog: monitoring tool
- Curl / internal tools / postman
- Linux environment
Profile and qualities required:
- You enjoy customer relations and working with developers
- At least two years experience in technical support
- You are familiar with the term API, HTTP request and database
- You are interested in new technologies, and want to learn in the field of IT
- Rigour, good interpersonal skills, autonomy in work and team spirit are the key qualities to succeed in this position
- Fluent French & English (written and spoken), another European language is a plus
- Knowledge in development is a plus (Python, scripting)
What we offer:
- International dynamic environment with many technical challenges,
- 100% online health insurance (Alan),
- 25 holiday days + a minimum of 10 RTT days per year,
- Flexible remote working policy and IT equipments at your disposal,
- Swile meal ticket card (11€ per day),
- Office in the heart of Paris (rue Beaubourg),
- Corporate events: team buildings, company parties, annual seminars...
- A friendly working environment: Baby-foot, Nintendo Switch, pastries...
- HR phone interview
- A technical test to be carried out
- Technical interview with team members
- Cultural fit with Head of Customer Support
- Customer Support
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Customer Support Specialist
Loading application form
Already working at Powens?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.