Senior Digital Content Manager
We are the scale-up that builds the financial services and payment experiences that users love!
As a pioneer and leader in Open Banking & Open Finance, we enable our 230 customers (fintechs, banks, insurance companies, SaaS solutions) to deliver exceptional experiences through our banking and payment connectivity API.
Neo-banks, investment apps, payment solutions, credit platforms, software editors: our API enables innovators to make everyday finance ever simpler, smoother and more accessible.
With the support of the Investment fund PSG Growth Equity (raising $35M in 2022), our ambition is to become the leader in Open Finance in Europe.
Powens is a multicultural team with 130 employees from all backgrounds. Four values are at the heart of our success:
- We are bold : we are audacious and value risk-taking ⚔️
- We are committed : we are engaged and involved in our daily work 🎯
- We work as a team : individualities are at the service of the collective 🤝
- We strive for the best : thinking things over is part of our culture 🚀
Job Description :
As a Senior Digital Content Manager, your role is to develop and implement a content strategy for Powens. As part of the Marketing & Communications team, you will improve Powens' visibility and contribute to the development of a differentiating brand image.
Your missions :
- Develop and implement an editorial strategy for Powens
- Collaborate with the Customer, Product and Engineering departments to develop relevant content and reinforce our positioning and value propositions
- Create and develop diversified and engaging content: blog post, white papers, brochures, ...
- Manage the distribution of content on digital channels and to the media
- Develop the editorial calendar to ensure consistency in the content disseminated
- Optimize the SEO of the content produced
- Collaborate with the HR division on employer branding and management of the instagram account powens_life
Qualities and skills required:
- 4/5 years of experience in Content Management (start-up, agencies, journalist or content marketing) related to financial services
- Ability to innovate to produce attractive and differentiating content
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual English : you are able to produce content in English
- Fluent French : you are able to have informal discussion in French and read documents
- Other European languages are a plus
- Expertise in SEO for effective keyword placement
- Well organized and able to work independently
- Passionate about tech and in particular fintechs (open-banking, payments,...)
- Basic technical knowledge of WordPress is a plus
What we offer :
- Great latitude to create, innovate and implement all your ideas
- 100% online health insurance (Alan),
- 25 holiday days + a minimum of 10 RTT days per year,
- Flexible remote working policy and IT equipments at your disposal,
- Swile meal ticket card (11€ per day),
- Office in the center of Paris (rue Beaubourg),
- Corporate events: team building, company parties, annual seminar ...
- Friendly working environment in the centre of Paris: Nintendo Switch, pastries...
- HR phone interview
- Online interview with the Head of Marketing & Communications
- Case study
- Cultural fit with the Chief Revenue Officer
Senior Digital Content Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Powens?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.