We are the scale-up that builds the financial services and payment experiences that users love!
As a pioneer and leader in Open Banking & Open Finance, we enable our 230 customers (fintechs, banks, insurance companies, SaaS solutions) to deliver exceptional experiences through our banking and payment connectivity API.
Neo-banks, investment apps, payment solutions, credit platforms, software editors: our API enables innovators to make everyday finance ever simpler, smoother and more accessible.
With the support of the Investment fund PSG Growth Equity (raising $35M in 2022), our ambition is to become the leader in Open Finance in Europe.
Powens is a multicultural team with 130 employees from all backgrounds. Four values are at the heart of our success:
We are bold: we are audacious and value risk-taking ⚔️
We are committed: we are engaged and involved in our daily work 🎯
We work as a team: individualities are at the service of the collective 🤝
We strive for the best: thinking things over is part of our culture 🚀
As a CSM, you are in charge of customer retention and usage development when the customer is live on production.
- Be the reference contact for customers for project follow-up, and to ensure the transmission of information internally and externally.
- Analyze the end user experience and propose improvements, assist the client for end user adoption and analyze the traffic and usage ramp-up.
- Analyze results and performance KPIs, especially customer satisfaction. Carrying out periodic health checks to avoid churn.
- Develop a customer loyalty strategy to reduce churn.
- Share with customers additional or new features that will be helpful to grow their business.
- Identify additional needs that could lead to upsell / xsell opportunities
- Organize and manage steering & project committees
Profile and skills required:
- 3 to 5 years minimum of experience as a Customer Success Manager, in a SaaS software company (preferably a technical platform) or in an IT company
- Customer oriented with good communication skills, previous customer contact experience is a must
- Fluent French & English (written and spoken), another European language is a plus
- Comfort establishing credibility with key customer decision makers & influencers
- Needs and customer satisfaction oriented
- Methodical and rigorous
- Previous experience in Fintech/Digital Banking is a plus
What we offer:
- Attractive package
- 100% online health insurance (Alan),
- 25 holiday days + a minimum of 10 RTT days per year,
- Flexible remote working policy and IT equipments at your disposal,
- Swile meal ticket card (11€ per day),
- Office in the center of Paris (rue Beaubourg),
- Corporate events: team building, company parties, annual seminar ...
- Friendly working environment in the centre of Paris: Nintendo Switch, pastries...
- HR phone interview
- Online interview with the Chief Revenue Officer
- Case study
- Cultural fit with the Head of Sales