We are the scale-up that builds the financial services and payment experiences that users love!
As a pioneer and leader in Open Banking & Open Finance, we enable our 230 customers (fintechs, banks, insurance companies, SaaS solutions) to deliver exceptional experiences through our banking and payment connectivity API.
Neo-banks, investment apps, payment solutions, credit platforms, software editors: our API enables innovators to make everyday finance ever simpler, smoother and more accessible.
With the support of the Investment fund PSG Growth Equity (raising $35M in 2022), our ambition is to become the leader in Open Finance in Europe.
Powens is a multicultural team with 130 employees from all backgrounds. Four values are at the heart of our success:
- We are bold : we are audacious and value risk-taking ⚔️
- We are committed : we are engaged and involved in our daily work 🎯
- We work as a team : individualities are at the service of the collective 🤝
- We strive for the best : thinking things over is part of our culture 🚀
Job Description :
As a Solution Engineer, your main objective is to ensure the technical implementation of our solutions at the customer's site and to support the sales teams in the pre-sales phase.
Your missions :
- Provide technical assistance to sales team during the sales process (collection of technical needs and required functionalities, definition of API configurations, qualification of integration capabilities,...)
- Facilitate customer meetings to discuss their needs, present the products and features best suited to their needs
- Respond to the technical/functional part of RFI, RFQ, Due Diligence calls for tenders
- Support the customer in all phases of his open-banking project (integration, tests, production start-up)
- Management and follow-up of the onboarding of new customers: kick-off, workshops, test phase, training, etc.
- Provide technical support to the Customer Success team in the proper use of our products
Profile and skills required :
- 3 years minimum of experience in an Integration Manager / Professional Services / Solution Engineer / IT & Network Consultant position, in a SaaS software company (preferably a technical platform) or in an IT company
- Strong technical skills in terms of API integration
- Customer oriented with good communication skills, previous customer contact experience is a must
- Development knowledge is a plus, especially web development
- Fluent English (written and spoken), another European language is a plus
- REST APIs are no longer a secret for you
What we offer :
- Attractive package
- 100% online health insurance (Alan),
- 25 holiday days + a minimum of 10 RTT days per year,
- Flexible remote working policy and IT equipments at your disposal,
- Swile meal ticket card (11€ per day),
- Office in the center of Paris (rue Beaubourg),
- Corporate events: team building, company parties, annual seminar ...
- Friendly working environment in the centre of Paris: Nintendo Switch, pastries...
Recruitment Process :
- HR phone interview
- Case study
- Online interview with the Head of Engineering
- Cultural fit with the Chief Revenue Officer