We are the scale-up that builds the financial services and payment experiences that users love!
As a pioneer and leader in Open Banking & Open Finance, we enable our 230 customers (fintechs, banks, insurance companies, SaaS solutions) to deliver exceptional experiences through our banking and payment connectivity API.
Neo-banks, investment apps, payment solutions, credit platforms, software editors: our API enables innovators to make everyday finance ever simpler, smoother and more accessible.
With the support of the Investment fund PSG Growth Equity (raising $35M in 2022), our ambition is to become the leader in Open Finance in Europe.
Powens is a multicultural team with 130 employees from all backgrounds. Four values are at the heart of our success:
- We are bold: we are audacious and value risk-taking ⚔️
- We are committed: we are engaged and involved in our daily work 🎯
- We work as a team: individualities are at the service of the collective 🤝
- We strive for the best: thinking things over is part of our culture 🚀
The Product Manager function is at the heart of Powens’ business. PMs work with a team of product developers, are responsible for the product roadmap and maintain a permanent link with the users.
- Define a clear product vision and unite the teams around it
- Become passionate about what customers/end users do with our products; collect their pains by conducting regular discovery interviews, and articulate features to solve them
- Understand and share the bigger picture by analyzing the market and our customer’s use cases
- Manage the backlog and feed the roadmap (features and bugs) using a structured prioritization methodology and relevant data
- Drive the delivery with a team of developers dedicated to their product
- Assist the CSM, Sales and Marketing teams in product understanding, bring your knowledge to help articulate key messages and go-to-market strategies
- Understand the regulatory and security framework around Powens
- Showcase products internally: presentation of the product roadmap,new features, trainings, collaborate on documentation
Qualities and skills required
- Minimum 3 years experience as Product Manager or Product Owner in the saas industry (or 5 years in a large institution)
- Experience in one of the following industry : finance, saving & investment products or credit
- Fluent French & English (written and spoken), another European language is a plus
- Strong analytical rigor and organization skills, you’re able to manage and prioritize a changing backlog
- Comfortable with the unknown, you have a proven ability to make decisions in a complex and uncertain environment
- Pragmatic and result-oriented: a technically perfect product that does not meet any needs is a useless product
- Sense of leadership: you know how to lead teams towards a clear vision
- Curious, critical thinker with well-argued opinions
- Love working with software engineers and other tech functions
What we offer
- International and innovative environment
- 100% online health insurance (Alan),
- 25 holiday days + a minimum of 10 RTT days per year,
- Flexible remote working policy and IT equipments at your disposal,
- Swile meal ticket card (11€ per day),
- Corporate events: team building, company parties, annual seminar ...
- Young and friendly working environment in the center of Paris
- HR phone interview
- Online interview with the Chief Product Officer
- Case study with the Chief Product Officer
- Cultural fit lunch with the team
Téléchargement du formulaire de candidature
Vous travaillez déjà chez Powens ?
Recrutons ensemble pour trouver votre prochain collègue.