We are the scale-up that builds the financial services and payment experiences that users love!
As a pioneer and leader in Open Banking & Open Finance, we enable our 230 customers (fintechs, banks, insurance companies, SaaS solutions) to deliver exceptional experiences through our banking and payment connectivity API.
Neo-banks, investment apps, payment solutions, credit platforms, software editors: our API enables innovators to make everyday finance ever simpler, smoother and more accessible.
With the support of the Investment fund PSG Growth Equity (raising $35M in 2022), our ambition is to become the leader in Open Finance in Europe.
Powens is a multicultural team with 130 employees from all backgrounds. Four values are at the heart of our success:
We are bold : we are audacious and value risk-taking ⚔️
We are committed : we are engaged and involved in our daily work 🎯
We work as a team : individualities are at the service of the collective 🤝
We strive for the best : thinking things over is part of our culture 🚀
Job Description :
Powens is a payment institution that provides account information services (AIS), payment initiation services (PIS) and related services. As part of Powens' internal control framework, you will join the Risk, Compliance & Legal team.
You will act on the definition and the update of the control plan but also on the mapping of risks (non-compliance, IT and more generally all operational risks) as well as on compliance aspects. You will be in charge of carrying out first and second level controls as well as establishing and following up on the associated recommendations.
Your missions :
- Manage level 2 controls, according to the annual permanent control plan, up to the drafting and follow-up of recommendations
- Regularly follow up on the correct implementation of the recommendations made and support the operational teams in the definition and follow-up of remediation plans
- Participate in the improvement and updating of internal documentation (policies/procedures/operating methods)
- Contribute to the dissemination of the culture of risk, control and compliance within Powens through the implementation and monitoring of training
- Assist and advise Powens in the development of its products to ensure compliance with legislation and regulations
- Annual update of the risk map
- Participate in the drafting of regulatory reports
- Participate in the implementation of an internal control management tool, in particular in order to strengthen the monitoring of the execution and results of level 1 and level 2 controls
Profile and skills required :
Preferably a graduate of a business school, accounting/auditing/management, you have 3 to 5 years experience as an internal controller, auditor in an auditing firm or General Inspection of a banking or insurance establishment.
- You have knowledge of the financial sector and banking regulations
- You master the methodology of audit and internal control
- You have an appetite for the Open Banking environment and the Open Finance of tomorrow
- You are autonomous and lively, you are able to make proposals and show leadership
- Rigorous and diligent, excellent writing and analytical skills
- Open-minded and a team player, you know how to collaborate agilely in a team
- Fluent written/oral English preferred, a third language is a plus (a language test is provided as part of the recruitment process)
What we offer :
- International working environment
- 100% online health insurance (Alan),
- 25 holiday days + a minimum of 10 RTT days per year,
- Flexible remote working policy and IT equipments at your disposal,
- Swile meal ticket card (11€ per day),
- Office in the center of Paris (rue Beaubourg),
- Corporate events: team building, company parties, annual seminar ...
- Friendly working environment in the centre of Paris: Nintendo Switch, pastries...
Recruitment Process :
- HR phone interview
- Online interview with our team
- Case study with the CEO