A pioneer and market leader in Open Banking, Powens is committed to supporting financial players in designing services and payment experiences that users love.
Powens was founded in Paris in 2012, one of the first Open Banking platforms in Europe.
Our cutting-edge, end-to-end platform empowers over 260 leading financial services companies to access accurate financial data from multiple sources. Our products allow you to automate processes, improve risk management, shorten decision-making times, and enrich customer journeys.
We are a trusted partner to the top financial industry players and software editors in Europe, and we have achieved this by scouting the best talent. Joining Powens means being a part of an inclusive, multicultural, and international team of over 90 employees.
Our four values are at the heart of everything we do:
We are bold : we are audacious and value risk-taking ⚔️
We are committed : we work together to achieve common goals 🎯
We work as a team : individualities are at the service of the collective 🤝
We strive for the best : thinking things over is part of our culture 🚀
We are building a team that builds better banking. Apply now to take part in the future of finance!
Job description :
Within the sales team, you will address a distinct section of the Enterprise market segment, composed of major Fintechs and Softwares editors, T2 banks and insurance, and other financial institutions. Within that scope, your main missions will be:
- Generate new revenue and develop MRR in your market segment
- Identification of opportunities, creation of a database of potential prospects and strategic partners
- Management of the pipeline and qualification of prospects, follow-up of the different stages of the sales cycle until closing
- Understand your customers' business model, develop a replication strategy for successful use cases and identify innovative use cases
- RFI and RFP management
- Negotiate and close deals
- Collaborate with the legal team to formalize the contract
Profile and skills required :
- 5-10 years of experience in sales within a fintech or SaaS software company
- B-to-B sales to Enterprise accounts and/or financial players
- Experience of working in a tech environment on complex sales cycles
- Fluent in French and English (written and spoken)
- Skilled negotiator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Results-oriented, you are comfortable with ambitious objectives
- Curious and enterprising person, you do not hesitate to take initiatives to detect growth opportunities
- Knowledge of Open Banking and the fintech environment is a plus
Recruitment process :
- HR online interview
- Online interview with the Head of Sales
- Case study with Head of Sales & Chief Revenue Officer
- Online interview with Chief Revenue Officer
Powens is an Equal Opportunity Employer which means we pledge to not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.. If reasonable accommodations are needed for the interview process, please let us know what you need and we will do our best to accommodate!