We are the scale-up that builds the financial services and payment experiences that users love!
As a pioneer and leader in Open Banking & Open Finance, we enable our 230 customers (fintechs, banks, insurance companies, SaaS solutions) to deliver exceptional experiences through our banking and payment connectivity API.
Neo-banks, investment apps, payment solutions, credit platforms, software editors: our API enables innovators to make everyday finance ever simpler, smoother and more accessible.
With the support of the Investment fund PSG Growth Equity (raising $35M in 2022), our ambition is to become the leader in Open Finance in Europe.
Powens is a multicultural team with 130 employees from all backgrounds. Four values are at the heart of our success:
- We are bold : we are audacious and value risk-taking ⚔️
- We are committed : we are engaged and involved in our daily work 🎯
- We work as a team : individualities are at the service of the collective 🤝
- We strive for the best : thinking things over is part of our culture 🚀
Job Description :
Within the sales team, your main missions will be :
- Generate new revenue and develop MRR in your market segment
- Identification of opportunities, creation of a database of potential prospects and strategic partners
- Management of the pipeline and qualification of prospects, follow-up of the different stages of the sales cycle until closing
- Understand your customers' business model, develop a replication strategy for successful use cases and identify innovative use cases
- RFI and RFP management
- Negotiate and close deals
- Collaborate with the legal team to formalize the contract
Profile and skills required :
- Experience in sales within a fintech or SaaS software company)
- B-to-B sales to Enterprise accounts and/or financial players
- Experience of working in a tech environment on complex sales cycles
- Fluent English
- Skilled negotiator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Results-oriented, you are comfortable with ambitious objectives
- Curious and enterprising person, you do not hesitate to take initiatives to detect growth opportunities
- Knowledge of Open Banking and the fintech environment is a plus
What we offer :
- Attractive package
- 100% online health insurance (Alan),
- 25 holiday days + a minimum of 10 RTT days per year,
- Flexible remote working policy and IT equipments at your disposal,
- Swile meal ticket card (11€ per day),
- Office in the center of Paris (rue Beaubourg),
- Corporate events: team building, company parties, annual seminar ...
- Friendly working environment in the centre of Paris: Nintendo Switch, pastries...
Recruitment Process :
- HR phone interview
- Online interview with the Head of Sales
- Case study with Head of Sales & Chief Revenue Officer
- Cultural fit
Loading application form
Already working at Powens?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.